Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to do when all H*ll break loose...

The day started out wonderful. I got up early to make breakfast for the first day of school. Tyler got up and took a shower without me having to drag him out of bed. We had breakfast, scripture study, I got to exercises before nine am and the girls were in a great mood .

So what went wrong??? I am hiding in my bedroom as I type this listening to the twins having a total melt down. Over what I have no idea. One minute I was cleaning the kitchen after breakfast while telling them we were going to get ready to go to the grocery store and the next minute Maire starts screaming at McKenzie. Then McKenzie screams back and so on and so on. I knew i needed a "time out" when I started to scream at them!

Now as I listen to them fight and wrestle....hopefully soon to work it out...I am trying to figure out why on earth girls are so dramatic??? The world does not have to end just because a toy was taken away!!

For the moment they have calmed down a bit but I better come out of hiding because i think McKenzie just slapped Maire...at least that's what it just sounded like.

So pray for me today!!!! I feel that I am going to need all the strength I can get until they start school tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, first day of school can be pretty tuff for the mom of twins!! Maybe they didn't like not having Tyler at home??? Who knows what goes inside those little minds of there's. Hope you have a better day on Weds.

    ReplyDelete