Monday, September 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

It's great to be back in Sunny southern California! We drove through the night hoping (again) that the girls would sleep...really who were we fooling??? They only slept for about an hour the whole trip! I knew it was a lost cause when it was 2 am and they were still up. So from now on we will do road trips during the day.

Thankfully, no one got car sick, but we were prepared for anything! We had two changes of clothes for each girl and a bunch of groceries bags handy to catch vomit! We learned are lesson!

Tomorrow is the first day of school for Tyler and I am sooo ready. Of course this means that now I have to start getting up early in the morning but it will be worth it. I'm sooo tired of trying to think of fun things for him to do! My brain is officially fried.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!

PS: McKenzie has not bitten Maire for three whole days!!!! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. The ride up to UT sounds dreadful. Way to make it through! We too have experienced a car ride with weak stomachs (Aaron's included) and it makes for a looooong ride.

    As for your comment about returning to work. I gave it SERIOUS thought this past week & I don't even have twins. Hang in there! ;o)

    ReplyDelete