Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Offically Home!

Well I am officially home....and I am "officially" thinking about the next time I get a break from the girls! J/K. Today has actually been a good day so far. Though McKenzie is screaming her head off right now when she should be sleeping. However, I refuse to get her, this is "my" time.

For those who are Dan Brown fans I hope you are already reading the new book. The Lost Symbol is a great read! Dan Brown knows how to make every book a page turner. Every chance i got in Chicago I read a few pages. I was looking forward to reading majority of the book on the flight home last night, but forgetful me, packed the book in my suitcase! I was so bummed. I can't stand being on the plane without a book , so right before the flight I hit the airport bookstore and bought another book to read. Though the book is a New York Times bestseller, it can't even compare to The Lost Symbol!

The kids were happy to see us this morning. McKenzie kept touching my face and saying "mama". It was as if she was trying to make sure I was real. Tyler gave a big hug and than went about his morning. (Typical boy) . Marie gave hugs and kisses and then pushed us away so that she could watch cartoons!

I guess it should make me feel good that they didn't fall to pieces seeing us again. I think my children are used to us being gone every few months. As long as they are being taken care of, at this point I don't think they really care who it is!

FYI today is the first day of Fall! So who ordered this HEAT! I hope soon the cool weather kicks in....October is just not the same in summer heat!

P.S . Japan trip is cancelled! (yeah) So kids Halloween party is on! I'll get dates out soon.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment