Friday, September 25, 2009

A morning at the Temple...

I love the Temple so much when I go....so why don't I go often?? This morning I decided to skip my morning run and head off to the temple. It's been awhile....too ashamed to tell you how long! Anyways ,once I made the short drive there I was so happy I had made the effort to come.

The spirit that surrounds the temple is so refreshing to my soul. I love being able to see people I know and share a few moments of conversation. I know we go to the temple to serve , but in reality it is for us! Being able to have the quiet time, shut out from the crazy world is priceless.

I plan to go back very soon!!! I promise :)

P.S Girls are not sleeping again!!!! I wish they would. They are so cranky when they don't get their afternoon nap :(

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment