Thursday, September 3, 2009

Get a Job or go insane?

Today was such a terrible day that I actually started thinking about going back to work ! I just don't know if I'm going to make it with out losing my mind! I wanted to just sit down and cry at least three times today. The girls just don't get along at ALL! They fight and cry about everything! After a crazy morning I finally separated them. McKenzie in the playroom and Maire watching a movie. It gave me a half hour of peace. That was until McKenzie escaped!

There was one bright spot in our day. Aaron and i got to take the girls to the Yo Gabbagabba set! So much fun! The girls just loved seeing the characters in "real life". Tyler thought is was pretty cool to. Thanks to my brother in-law who is one of the creators of the show for giving us the grand tour.

So my fellow readers....um all one of you :) I will be away for the weekend and will not be posting. We are taking a family trip....the last of the summer as school finally starts on Tuesday. (I couldn't be more excited) Here's hoping that I survive this trip! Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that it does get better!! My twins turn 4 in 2 weeks!! hang in there!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete