Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Housewife's Job is NEVER done....

So I've been thinking lately about how no matter how many times i pick up the house, it is a disaster by the end of the day! My sister-in-law and i just had this conversation. As a mom if you take even a afternoon off from picking up, the house ends up looking like a bomb went off!

Unlucky for me I live with a clean FREAK! Bless his heart but things like little hand prints on windows and mirrors drive him crazy. Um....if i let things like that get under my skin I would most definitely lose what is left of my mind. Still i feel that i keep a very clean home! NO it is not perfect and yes, you shouldn't open a certain closet of mine! But give me a break I've got two , two year olds that can destroy a room within seconds!

Now I'll admit I am terrible at laundry!! I've even bought my husband more garments just so that I can wait a little longer before i have to do the whites! Why do I hate laundry so much??? It's really not that difficult to do. I mean, it's not like I'm living on the frontier washing my clothing by hand and than hang drying them. All I have to do is put the clothes in the washer then the dryer , fold and put away!

So again I ask myself what is the big deal with doing laundry?? After eleven years of marriage i haven't figured it out yet. I must have some "deep rooted" feelings about laundry:) But I still keep trying to get better.

A load a day, keeps the laundry Blues away!!
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I hate laundry too, but maybe you can put it on your list of things to do everyday as a remainder to do a load a day! Some people won't go to bed until they throw a load of clothes in the washer and in the morning put them in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete