Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chicago!!!

Aaron and i are in the wonderful city Chicago! We are here for the Steelers/Bears game on Sunday. Our flight here was uneventful, however, I did hurt my foot somehow yesterday and I have been limping around the city all day! I hope it's better tomorrow :(

Tomorrow we are going to go on a bike ride around lake Michigan and then a boat tour of the city. I am very excited to be able to spend one and one time with Aaron. Our really good friends the Macs are here as well. Total coincidence that we are here at the same time. We had a lovely candle light dinner of mouth watering Italian food. I loved the thin crust pizza I ordered!

My amazing sister Michelle is at home with all our kids! I can't believe that she says yes each time we ask her! Luckily my mother is helping her out and the girls have school tomorrow so at least she will get a little break!

Before I go I want to pose a question. Do you ever have the right to butt into someone parenting? Especially a stranger?

Last night I took the kids to Disneyland and while I was packing the car up to go home I pulled the girls stroller back behind my car. I grabbed Marie and placed her in the car seat, while keeping an eye of McKenzie who was still in the stroller. As I was placing Marie in the car ,a man , probably in his thirties rolled up behind my car. He started to pass me and then we made eye contact and he reversed his car and rolled down the window.

I was expecting for him to ask if I was leaving when to my surprise he said " Do you know you have a baby in that stroller?" Now normally I might have said something funny, but after three hours at Disneyland with the kids, I was in no mood! So while giving him the "evil" eye I said " Yes, I do know there is a child in the stroller".

He seemed shocked by my "attitude" and shook his head as he drove off in disgust. I watched him in wonderment shocked that he felt so strongly about the situation that he had actually had said something? Would i have done the same thing If the situation was reversed? Probably not! I hate people saying stuff like that to me. What do you think?



Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment