Monday, October 5, 2009

Utah, Conference, Home crazy home!!

It's great to be home but I am missing Utah and my siblings. We had a relaxing weekend full of laughter!! I think my new sister-in-law Ali must think we are all nuts!!! (nutz haha) Thank you for putting up with us!

We saw the movie Fame ( i was against it but got out numbered) Let me save you all some hard earned money and tell you to skip it all together! I don't know if I would even rent it. Fame was LAME!!

Sunday morning conference was awesome. Great food and great spiritual talks is the best. Thanks to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Greg for letting me crash on the floor! They had a bed but somehow I always end up on the floor. (miss you "RockMan". :)

One cute story was that Saturday morning I decided to get my hair colored. My roots were so bad that my own brother thought I had colored the top of my head dark on purpose!!! So a trip to the salon was a must. I was there for two hours and not one other person came in. I was so surprised that it was that slow on a Saturday! I mentioned this to my hairdresser Ashly and she laughed . " It's because it's conference weekend! This only happens in Utah!"

Boy did I feel dumb! But hey, isn't that whats TiVo is for????

Girls were in a "ripe" mood this morning! I was ready to put them to bed by 8 am! It was a good thing they had school. Though when I went to pick them up Marie was in trouble for biting another kid! Great....lets hope this isn't the start to a trend with her.

Kristen

PS. totally off topic but the copy machine at my sons school is SOOOO complicated that it took me an half an hour just to make 20 copies of something. I swear I needed an owners manual!

No comments:

Post a Comment