Monday, October 12, 2009

Duggars make me want more.....

I am LOVING this cold weather!!! My heart soared when I overheard someone saying it was supposed to rain today!! Yeah! I hope so. Nothing puts me in a good mood like a cold fall day. :)

As I watched a morning program on the Duggars, who are having their 19th child, that small little thought of having more children crept into my mind. I gave a visiting teaching message today on the topic of children as well and how these spirits have waited so long to come at this important time in human history. The Duggars spoke about how each child is such a blessing and it just melted my heart. I love my children so much! If I could be a mother of a large family I would....but honestly I don't think I can! I"m struggling with my three (as my readers know). Maybe in three more years I'll be ready but then am I really going to want to start the process all over again????

Ugh!! Those "Dang" Duggars make me feel weak!! How is that mom not "crazy"??? Come to think of it...maybe she is??

Kristen
P.S. I want to give a shout out to all teachers! As I worked in my son's classroom today and listened to his teacher teach, I was so thankful for those of you who have chosen this "thankless" profession. Teachers are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment