Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ford...Fix Or Repair Daily....

I never believed this statement until today! I have had my ford expedition for only 3 years and yesterday the transmission failed!! We need a whole new transmission! This is crazy for a car that only has 56,0000 miles on it! If this car wasn't paid off I'd say let's fix it and sell it...but not having a car payment is too good to give up. However, the next time I get a car...it will NOT be a ford! GMC I don't know why I ever left you???

The girls have been wonderful today. Since my car is out of commission we have just hung out at home. I was able to get some much needed cleaning in and they played nicely the whole time. Okay, there was a few spats here and there but as a whole it was a very calm morning! I needed a whine free morning!

Here's to hoping that our afternoon goes as well. :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment