Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween is in full swing!

It's been a great day( even though I'm fighting ANOTHER "FLU" BUG). The other night Tyler decided that he didn't want to go as a transformer (we bought the costumes earlier in the year for dress up) and that he wanted to be "Mario". So with only a few day's left and absolutely little to none sewing skills I headed this morning to the fabric store. I bought enough blue fabric to make overalls, we have a red shirt and I'm not sure what to do about the hat...but I'll worry about tomorrow. I'm actually excited to see how this turns out. I'll keep everyone posted.

While at the fabric store I wandered over to the craft section and found some paper pumpkins that the girls could paint. Once I had the necessary tools we headed home. I set everything up outside and helped the girls paint the pumpkins a glittery orange. They loved it. The painting even extended to paper. In the end they were a mess but for twenty-whole minutes they were doing a project together and all was well.

Then it was time to put the paint away....All H*ll broke loose, but nothing that a little "sponge bob square pants couldn't' solve :)

Now on to baking treats for handout tonight. YUM! I love Autumn.
P.S The heat comes back tomorrow :(

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment