Friday, October 2, 2009

How many HIghway Patrol men Does it take to change a tire??

Um... the to be exact is 6! I am on another road trip to beautiful but cold Utah! A road trip with just my always talking Mother! That woman can talk about anything! Really but it's good at least I don't get tired!!! The ride up here was not very eventful until we hit St. George and blew a tire! This is how it went:

ME driving and thinking to myself: Um...that was a loud pop, I wonder what that was?

My Mom: Did you hear that noise?

ME : Yeah, a rock must have hit us!

We keep on driving for a few minutes.

ME: Mom, is it windy outside because the car is moving weird?

Mom: I don't know but it's always windy in this area!

ME : I don't see any tree's moving....(car starts to move to the side of the road out of control)

Me: I THINK WE HAVE A FLAT! I scream as we pull over to the side of the road.

Within a few seconds of pulling over I get on the phone with triple A and then a highway Patrol man pulls up behind us and offers to change the tire. A few minutes after that more highway patrol come. In all we ended up having six highway officers standing around and watching the one officer change the tire. By the time the last officer pulled up he thought we were a drug bust because there was so many people on the side of the freeway!!!

Needless to say, we are so thankful to the Utah highway patrol!!! Pictures to follow!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment