Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Are Family Secrets Really Secrets At All??

I have a wonderful family. It is a joke in our family that everybody knows what's going on with everyone else but it's all on the "down low". No one knows that the other one knows anything!! I've got so much good stuff floating around in my head that it's a wonder I can think straight!! I was thinking today, "is it good for a family to know each other business or is it the cause of "drama"?

I don't' know the answer... I know some families that don't discuss deep issues and though there isn't friction there also isn't a certain closeness I guess. As a parent you must decide what is okay to share and what is totally off limits. I think there is a good balance somewhere. I hope that by the time my children are older I've learned the trick to keeping things balanced. As a family we may be "all up in each other's biZness...but thats how we support each other....it's how we know what is happening good or bad in the lives of the other.

I love my family. Crazy and drama filled we are sometimes...but I wouldn't have it any other way!! (at least that's how i feel today:) )

Kristen

4 comments:

  1. haha i love you!!!! and all juicy stuff that comes with being a crosby wassup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad everyone goes to you with the juicy drama and not me!!! i hate drama and gossip!!that's what you get for being the oldest sibling....sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelley what you talking about? your crazy. your involved wether you like it or not suckkkeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no i'm not little one!!well, i'm only involved if were talking about YOU!! haaa...so kiding, so kiding!

    ReplyDelete