Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Target is still the best!!!

With the colder weather I've realized that my children have out grown all of their warm clothing!! It wasn't in my budget this month to buy any new clothes but when I had to send my girls to school in shirts and pants that were too small because they only fit into summer clothes I decided a few items needed to be purchased.

I made my way to the new Kohl's that had just opened in my area. I've been to a Kohl's only one other time to buy some clothing for the kids and got some really good deals. As I browsed the aisle I found a lot of outfits that I liked. I didn't' pay too much attention to the pricing as everything was on" sale". However, once i checked out I got a big shock! My total was WAY more than I wanted to spend, but feeling foolish I grabbed my fulls bags and left. I should have said right then and there to the cashier " NO thanks!" But really who am I kidding...I would be sooo embarrassed to do that.

As I drove in the car to my other destination, which was target. I decided that majority of the clothes were going to have to go back. There was no way I was going to be able to justify spending that amount of money when it wasn't budgeted for. While I target i picked up my usual snack items and other necessities. Before i checked out I decided to see if I could find any of the same types of outfits I had bought the kids for less. Of course I DID! I got pretty much the same things for 1/2 of the cost for each of the outfits at Kohl's.

Needless to say, I know Kohl's still has great deals, but Target is just the best one stop , shop place. I can get my groceries, bedding, toys, makeup, clothing, just about anything I could want there!

Target thank you for saving me a LOAD of money this morning.

Kristen

P.S I drove to another Kohl's to return all the other items purchased earlier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment