Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some ideas are NOT that great!!

Frequently I suffer from migraines. Not fun at all. Acupuncture actually really helps it but I don't have a half hour to lay down at the dr. office. So usually I take some prescription Meds. Last night I took one pill and it didn't work...so after an hour I took half of another pill....still not working. So I took the other half. In all I ended up taking 2 Norco pills and my head was still pounding! I have a massage that i use for my neck that helped relax some of the muscles but by the time bed time came around my head was still throbbing. However, the meds kept making me have weird dreams and sweating like a pig! Needless to say I didn't fall asleep until 3 am this morning!

After i dragged myself out of bed at 6:30 am i half consciously got Tyler ready for school, told him he was buying lunch because there was no way I was going to fix a lunch! Got the girls their breakfast and then crashed in the downstairs bedroom until 10 am. Of course that is with the girls coming in every ten minutes to jump on me! I still have the migraine but it's not as bad. When I finally got up for the day I felt bad about the girls just watching t.V so after picking up the house I decided we should go for a walk. I had to drop something off at my friends house and she just lives a few streets up. I thought it was a perfect idea. Get the girls out, let them use some energy and get their wiggles out.

The walk did not go as planned. Maire ran a head of me, while McKenzie walked so slow I nearly had to drag her along. Then the girls felt the need to walk up to every house and try and knock on the door! It's very difficult to chase two, two year old around! By the time the walk was over, I wondered what at ever possessed me to take a walk without the stroller????

Now I'm just gearing up for my work out on the stair master....though I would really rather go to sleep!!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment