Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Temple Day= Full Spirit

Now that the girls are in school I have been trying to make it to the Temple at least once every other week. When I went two weeks ago, it was sooo busy that I had to wait for a half hour to do some work. Today however, I was in and out in a 1/2 hour.

It feels good to go somewhere where I can feel such calm and peace. Something that my daily life is lacking. I was able to sit for about fifteen minutes while I was there and read the scriptures in peace. Usually one of the girls find me during morning scripture reading and I barely get a chapter in for the day. I loved being able to really ponder on my thoughts. To really think about somethings that I wanted guidance on.

Oh how i love being part of this gospel!! No where else could I find answers to the questions i have, no where else good I gain such strength. It is so comforting to know that my Heavenly Father is truly watching out for me. And heaven knows that i need his watchful eye more than ever.

As I left the temple and drove home my spirit was full and I felt great. Uh....then I picked up the girls from school and immediately the calm "flew" away. I had to chase both girls down in the parking lot because they decided they didn't want to go in the car. I also had to wrestle each of them into the car seat. There was most defiantly some pinching involved! As the crying continued all the way home I wondered how things could change so abruptly!

LOVE, LOVE, my girls but....I think I'll LOVE them even more when their....about five???

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment