Monday, October 19, 2009

Love those Sunday lesson!!

It's been a while since I've had a Sunday school lesson that made a huge impression on me, but this past Sunday I had an "aaha moment". I didn't realize it had made such an impression until by the end of the day when Aaron said" Wow, you got a lot out of that lesson". I guess I had been talking about it the whole afternoon! I'm so thankful for those who take the time to give 100 percent to their callings.

I'm having another "Bla" day but it's because i am fighting off a cold. I hope I win this battle....wasn't I just sick??? Girls are doing well today but my patience is very thin because of feeling yucky. After an hour of trying to get them to take their afternoon nap I finally gave up and popped in a Movie. I'll try again after I pick up Coby.

I have a good friend that just got called into the nursery and after church yesterday she had this to say about my girls, " I'm getting to know your girls better....I never realized how full your hands are with them"! It made me feel good and "depressed" at the same time. Good because it was someone validating how hard the twins are, bad...well because it was just another reminder of....well...HOW HARD THE TWINS ARE!

We are headed to the pumpkin Patch for family home evening tonight! I can't wait!


Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment