Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Church Book Store in Orange going out of business!!

I can't believe that Deseret Book's is going out of business! Yes the books are expensive and to tell you the truth lately I've been finding the same books on Amazon for cheaper....but...sometimes i love just going in the store and browsing! That's not going to happen now. The next closest store is twenty-mins away. There are some good deals right now though. Everything is 75% off.

I was desperate to get there so against my better judgement I took the girls with me. I was able to get six books and two DVD for only 13$! That's right, I said $13 dollars!!! I am planning on heading back tomorrow once the girls are in school.

The line to check out was forever long. In fact, after about a 1/2 the girls had "had" it. Lucky for me, I had a cousin who was in the process of checking out and she offered to pay for my stuff so I could get out of there! She was an answer to silent prayers for sure. I handed her a twenty and said " keep the change" as I dragged my goods and both screaming girls out to the car.

Deseret I will really miss you!

kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment