Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween was a SCREAM!

Dear Reader,

Miss that last couple of day's due to illness. It must be fall, because it seems during this time I'm sick every other week!!!

Halloween was a very fun night. We had a few friends and family over which made it that much better. All the kids looked great dressed up. Of course my girls wanted their costumes off like five minutes after I put them on. I guess they were just not feeling it!

Tyler's costume (which I made) look great for about ten minutes but once he started running around the seams started to pop! So in desperation I stapled the seams shut. You know it actually worked really well. Forget the whole sewing thing! I'll just staple clothing together!!Hahaha

Trick-0r-Treat went very slowly with so many little kids. In fact we only made it around the block before everyone was pooped! Poor Maire had a melt down earlier in the evening and went to bed. I thought about waking her up for trick-or-treating but decided to let her sleep. She slept the whole night so i think I made the right decision.

I can't believe Halloween is over! I wait all year for this one special, scary, and fun night! Now that my decorations are down I've got to start thinking about Thanksgiving. Ummmm, can't we just do Halloween again?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment