Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lifes ups and downs...

Dear Readers,
Isn't life just crazy? We never know what it is going to throw at us. We just need to learn to roll with the punches. I listened to a talk the other day on the BYU channel that spoke of this very thing. How especially women we can get upset and depressed over the roller coaster life but how we need to take heart because that is one of the things life is about. Learning how to deal with difficulties.

I know for a fact my challenges only make me better and stronger even though I'd rather not have them! Sometimes this is the only way for us to grow. I often wish life could be easier but I'm thankful for the hard, fun, joyful, crazy life I do have. Every day, even the one's were I lose my mind are a blessing. Thank you Father in Heaven.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment