Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Really?? Again....MORE BLOOD!!

Dear Readers,

Fighting twins are not fun!!! The crying and whining has many times almost pushed me over the edge. Today was one of those days. I could feel the stress building up in me and the scream wanting to come out. But i was a good mother and I pushed those feelings down and spoke in a calm, soothing, loving but stern voice. Ugh! It takes all the strength I have to not just give a good whack to the bum!!

Daughter McKenzie cut herself this afternoon, right before nap time of course. I still haven't found what she got into but she had blood dripping from five cuts on her left leg and a small cut in the crevice of her left had. If she was a teenager I'd think she was a "cutter". As I cleaned her up and covered her with band aids I wondered what would make her continue to cut herself after the first one? She's done things like this before. I think she has a high pain tolerance and it takes a while for her pain receptors to make it to her brain!

At least I didn't get any blood on me this time!!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment