Monday, November 16, 2009

When will I stop feeling run down???

Dear Readers,

What a weekend I had! Aaron and Tyler went out of town for the Steeler's game in Pittsburgh. They defiantly had some great daddy/son time. I stayed back with the girls and thankfully for me, my youngest sister Erica decided to come down for a visit. She was a huge help! I don't know how i do this mothering thing without her!!! I totally get "sister wives"! J/K

Today I was again feeling under the weather. I've really got to up my vitamins or something! I can't afford to not be on my A game with these girls. By the time I dropped them off to school this morning (8:30 am) I was thrashed. Even the preschool teacher noticed.
" You look like you've had some type of crazy morning! Go get a good cup of hot coffee." She said.
In that moment I wished i could get a huge jolt of caffeine because heaven knows I needed it. With a foggy head I forged through my day, doing laundry, writing an essay on Hamlet that was due and dealing with my crazy girls whom I love!

It is now 9:40 pm and as I sip some theraflu for my achy body after picking up Aaron and Tyler from the Los Angles airport, I am thankful to have my husband home so that I can finally get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment