Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another road trip to Utah....i must be crazy!

Dear Readers,

Yep, you read the title right! We made another road trip up to Utah for Thanksgiving. And listen...officially this will be are LAST road trip to Utah until the girls are older. We almost turned around even before we got to victor ville, which is normally only 45 mins. away but took us about two hours with traffic. Why we left at 12pm the day before thanksgiving is beyond me.

However, Tyler really wanted to go snowboarding with his dad so we gave in and continued the drive, but decided to stay the night near Vegas to break up the trip. We had a great time waling around Vegas and getting dinner. once we got to our hotel we were all exhausted and ready for bed. Aaron bought a room for him and one the kids and another room for me and the other two kids. Well my luck was bad because I got the sick kids, who never slept all night and vomited all over me at 4 am in the morning, forcing me out of bed and calling housekeeping for new bedding. I called Aaron's room and like a good husband traded room with me so that i could go sleep in his room with the sleeping kids.

After two hours of sleep *(for me) we hit the road. The morning drive wasn't that bad even though McKenzie threw up once. Today we are thankful for making our destination!! The food was great, the company even better and I'm about to put the kids to bed and hit the road for a midnight sale at the outlets in Park City!!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment