Friday, November 6, 2009

Nothing makes you feel worse about your body than a PLASTIC SURGEON!

Dear Readers,.
So every since the girls were born I've known that a tummy tuck was most defiantly in the cards for me! Nothing does a number on your body than carrying twins to 37 weeks that weigh over 7lbs each. Needless to say I have finally hit the point where I am sick of looking at my stomach. I won't go into the horrific details but trust me it's not pretty.

So today I had my second consult with a Dr to get thing's put back together. As I stood in my underwear exposing my ugly "secret", the Dr. tugged, pulled and 'slapped" my extra skin I never felt more ugly!! I mean, I know it doesn't look pretty, but oh my gosh after that appt. I KNOW it's not pretty!

The Dr. was great in making me feel like it wasn't as bad as I thought but listen I'm not blind and neither is he. Now I just have to see one more guy and decide who is going to "slice me open' during Christmas break.

I'm so thankful for my children and I'm SO thankful to live in a time where "broken" body parts can be fixed!

ps. for those of you who will judge me for plastic surgery, All I have to saw is ...don't judge until you've lived in a twins mom's stomach!!!!

P.S I've got IMPLANTS too!!! hahahah

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. haaaaa!! i love that you added at the end, I have implants too!!!!love you kristen, seriously, so freakin funny, i love you!! i'm so jealous your getting a freaking tummy tuck...ahhh, i hate you, i want one too!! no really, i don't hate you, i'm excited for you! xo xox o

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt debbie says go to drstewartmd.com....theres some bad pics on there that will make you feel oh so good!! hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete