Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween is over...so what's with all the BLOOD!

Okay, so I knew if I waited long enough today I would have a topic. It can with a bang tonight while I was busy fixing dinner. The twins fight ALL the time. In fact I've started letting them "duke' it out because I can't be there for every argument. So when I hear screams I wait to see how long they are going to last. If the screams get louder I help out but most of the time they are fighting over a toy and work it out themselves. Or the stronger one wins!

Well tonight as I was hurrying to make dinner, pick up the house before hubby got home, and get Tyler ready for football I heard a scream from Maire. I was not alarmed as this was about the fifth scream I had heard in the span of like 15 mins. That was until Tyler came running into the kitchen saying that Maire was bleeding. So I calmly walked into the playroom figuring that she had a busted lip. (McKenzie bit right through her lip two night ago and bled everywhere).

As I started to serve the damaged I noticed that Maire was laying face down in a pretty good size puddle of blood. I picked her up , looked at her lip and noticed that it was actually her nose that was bleeding. Well you know how hard and long those can bleed and trying to get a two year old to let her hold her nose is just...well mission impossible! As i tried to hold my screaming child down she snorted and sprayed blood into my face and all over my CUTE, NEW WHITE SHIRT! Why I buy white is a whole other problem! Once I was able to calm her there was a knock at the door which I ignored because as I glanced into the mirror I realized that I looked like I belonged in a horror movie!

Needless to say it's only 6 pm and I am sooo DONE! Can't wait until girls bed time!!!

kristen

2 comments:

  1. what the crap kristen!!! and you wonder why ethan get's nervous coming over.....you never know what's going to happen!! j/k i'm sorry that happened tonight:( hope all the girls are doing much much better now, and you:) love you, and my crazy hoke family. p.s you seriously need to write a book about your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my freakin gosh. what the crap!! or what the blood i guess would be more appropriate!! thank goodness there is bleach for your new white shirt!! and well im speechless. but i love you!!

    ReplyDelete