Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tummy tuck hard...but worth it in the end.

Dear Readers,

What a week I have had. I was schedule to get my tummy tuck on Wed but Marie came down with the stomach flu on Tuesday so I pushed the surgery back to Thursday...I think I already told you this...anyways the surgery went great. Today is the fourth day and i am finally feeling well. It was a little harder than I had expected and I defiantly would never tell anyone to get one unless they had a lot of excess skin from pregnancies. I've seen pictures of women who only have a small pooch do it and well...let me tell you, it would not be worth it for that.

Of course even after i had my breast done I thought "why did you do this" but it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I'm just so thankful that my "mommy Makeover" is complete and I don't have to deal with anymore surgeries.

I've been at my parents house since the surgery and they have taken such good care of me! I'd never be able to recover at home. Aaron has had a very tough weekend with the kids. Marie was still vomiting off and on and then by Friday McKenzie caught the virus!! Poor guy! He's been the best about the whole thing, not complaining even once. Ugh...I would definitely be complaining if I was him!
Today I go home and I'm so excited. I miss my family terribly! I need their kisses and snuggles!

Also thanks to all the well wishes I got from friends and family and a special thanks to my life saver "nanny" Kristen who watched the girls on Saturday and dealt with throw-up and diarrhea's! She said the girls smelt so bad she gave them a bath. I love you so much for all that you do!!! Your the best!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I tried to call you at your Mom's but no one answered. I am glad that you are doing well. I cannot wait to hear all the details as I am thinking about getting one as well.

    ReplyDelete