Tuesday, December 8, 2009

feeling great!

Dear readers,

Today is the sixth day and I am feeling great. I had a wonderful sleep and was able to get breakfast and the kids ready for school this morning. Now I am exhausted and my back is killing me but I have a few hours I can rest so I'll be fine. Today I get the tubes taken out. Can't wait! They are the hardest to deal with. I remember with my breast lift the minute they took the tubes out I felt so much better.

Girls were really cranky this morning and I was so thankful that the preschool director said they could come every day this week to help me recover. I don't know what I would have done if they were home with me right now.

Tyler has an all star game for football this weekend and will have practice this week. Even though he loves playing football he hates going to practice. he was excited when it was cancelled yesterday because of the rain! By the way, loved the rain yesterday!!! I love a good storm.

Happy b-day to the cutest nephew in the world, Ethan! love you, Auntie Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment