Sunday, December 13, 2009

rambling....

Dear Reader,

So for years my favorite movie has been "To Kill a Mocking Bird", and it still is but now I am adding "Legends of the Falls". It's rated R, I know! But I've only watched the t.v version . Today I was sat watching it for the third or more time, I realized that I love the whole story. I feel the pain and the joy that the characters feel. Plus, come one, it's vintage Brad Pitt. Who doesn't love that???

the girls have been pretty good this week. however, one day it took me a good twenty minutes to get them into the car since I can't pick them up. Sometimes they take advantage of this fact. The tummy is continuing to heal nicely. I wore heels today at church and as amazed at how much you use your core for certain shoes! It felt like every ab muscle was tightening up to balance me.

We had a wonderful weekend spent with lots of good friends. The child's gave yet another awesome Christmas party and the ward party was probably the best ever. They served Prime Rib . Normally i'm not a big meat eater, but I ate every last bite of my slice of meat. I felt llike John Candy in the movie "the Great Outdoors" when he tries to eat that big piece of steak !That's what i love most about the holiday's, spending time with people you care about.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment