Tuesday, December 22, 2009

broken computer...trying to survive the holidays...

Dear Readers,

My computer finally died, and I've been DYING without it. Aaron is "letting" me use his even though he is afraid I will break it.

The past week has been crazy as the holiday's always are. The girls have been extra hard and my patience have been extra short! However, we have had some highlights with friends going gun shooting (the best) and looking at Christmas lights while sipping hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. By the time Christmas day rolls around I"m so ready for it to be over but i am trying to enjoy the season.

I'm grateful for the past year and I am looking forward to the upcoming year. The girls will be one year older and I will hopefully be one year wiser!!! Thank you to family and friends for enriching my life so much. I hope I do a little of the same.

Merry Christmas,

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment