Saturday, December 26, 2009

Looking forward to the New Year!!

Dear Readers,

All the gifts are open and the baking is done!!! I'm so happy the Holiday's are over! I'm so tired of wrapping gifts, making gifts and baking until my arms ache. But every minute was worth it. This was a wonderful Christmas. The kids had a blast. The girls really got into the "Christmas spirit" by ripping up the wrapping paper to get to the gifts. I really didn't even have to help them, they got the idea pretty quickly. Now I just have to go through their existing toys and pluck some out to give to charity. Out with the old and in with the new!

As always my husband was into gift giving. He did a great job....though maybe just a little overboard!! Hahahaha...he is such a little kid when it comes to Christmas.

Thanks to all our family to put up with our screaming and non-sharing twins! 2 1/2 year old twins girls is .....well....H*ll! There is no other way to put it! The whining alone has pushed poor hubby over the edge. He said he can't wait to get back to work. "work is like a vacation compared to this". I just shrugged my shoulders and replied " Now you know why I've lost my mind!"

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment