Monday, April 19, 2010

Potty training!!

Dear Readers,

so potty training has officially started in our household. McKenzie has been ready for awhile but i have been putting it off not wanting to "deal" with the process. However, with summer approaching and a week on a houseboat coming our way...it's time to stop with the diapers. Marie is not so into it so I think I'll just concertate on McKenzie. She had only three accidents today and two of them were because I forgot to ask her if she needed to use the restroom. It seems that every forty-minutes she has to pee. I put a timer on to remind me but didn't hear it a couple of times :0. I can't wait until both girls are done with diapers. I remember with Tyler how wonderful it was to not have to change dirty diapers.

With the girls who poop (each) three times a day (6 poop diapers), it will sure make our house smell a lot better!!!

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, three times a day! They sure are regular.

    This time of year is great for Potty training. I bought those filled Easter Eggs on clearance at Wal-mart and each time they went potty they got a Dora egg.

    It worked really well for motivation. Hope that Marie will want to too once she's sees her sister getting all those treats.

    ReplyDelete