Friday, March 5, 2010

Peaceful morning..

Dear Readers,
Today so far has been a smooth day. McKenzie stayed home from school sick while Marie headed off to school. I can't even put into words the world of difference it makes to just have one child at home at a time. There was NO screaming, NO fighting, or crying! McKenzie watched some cartoons while I exercised. then she played ever so nicely with her ponies while I wrote a little and picked up the house. She was a perfect angel!

However, now that Marie is home...the calmness is ending. It must be just as hard to be a twin as it is to be a mother of twins.

P.S I've officially started sewing! Already made two dresses (jumpers) for the girls! Having a sewing machine is so fun! Project Runway here I come!! :)

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment