Monday, July 18, 2011

Family gathering....

Dear Readers,

Summer brings many family gatherings, which I love and at times feel overwhelmed by. My husband comes from a family of 15 siblings...half's, step, and so on! It's so great to get everyone together but wow...we can make a real scene. Tonight the family went out to dinner and thankfully we had most of an out door patio, but i could still see people watching our crazy bunch. Kids running around, people eating and talking with loud voices...it was a great time.

Such gatherings make me thankful for the people i have in my life. With so much family come a lot of drama...but also the security of knowing that there is lots of support. It is wonderful for my own children to have so many cousins to play with and get to know.

Summer time family gatherings are even better than the holiday's because they are stress free! The late setting sun make the gatherings last long into the evening and we all go to bed totally exhausted! I'm loving summer time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment