Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mama will you play with me???

dear Reader, I hear this statement from my daughter Sydney at least a hundred times a day! I struggle with my answer. Do i play or do I do the many things that need to get down to run a successful household? Each time she ask my answer differs depending on what im doing that moment. Sometimes I can drop what I'm doing and spend time with her and others....well dinner will not cook itself!!! I am not a mom who plays with Barbies really well, I mean its not great conversation with a 3 1/2 year old...now doing a puzzle or a board game, I'm all over but alas...this girl loves to play with barbies or stuffed animals. My sisters love to see my "try" and play with those toys....like i said, I'm not very good with it. NOW my sister Michelle is a great "play with me mommy"...when she's not pregnant!!! ha ha During the summer it is she who is in the pool with her kids and mine while I lay out reading a book!!! We all have our strengths right! I think that if all my sisters and I were one person we would be perfect, Erica is the smart one, Michelle the playful, gorgeous one and I"m....crazy!!! So what will my answer by today when my daughter ask "Mama will you play with me?"...Well its Sunday so "Yes" baby....I will stretch my imagination and play with you!!!! But can we do a board game? Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment