Wednesday, January 12, 2011

do your kids annoy you or is it just me?

dear reader,

It has been one of those days...the one where i found myself crying a lot and wishing I was on some far away island. Lately i've been feeling guility about the fact that my kids annoy me!! Now the 9 year old is actually fine. It's the 3 1/2 old twins that drive me up the wall. Picture this: right now i have two very unhappy girls screaming in my face as I type because Daddy just told them it is time for bed. However, after he caused this ruckus he has now disappeared leaving me with kids screaming in my ear!

I love my kids I do! But i struggle with getting past how annoying it can be to be their mother!!! The whining, fighting, screaming, making unimaingale messes etc. are really getting to me. I'm hoping this is just a phase for me. I find myself wishing this time away and hoping for them to be five...i remember five was pretty cool with my son. But who knows...they are two drama filled girls.

The dilemma is that at the same time they are annoying me, i can still look at them and love them so stinking much. A simple hug, kiss or I love you from them just melts my heart.

i know children are a blessing....Uh...Lord...lets pour out some more JOY in Hoke house please +:)

1 comment:

  1. These kind of days remind me that I haven't taken a break. An afternoon babysitter with alone time is great!

    ReplyDelete