Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bieber Fever has offically hit our home!!!

Dear Reader,

So Beiber Fever has finally hit our home...do I have a ten year old girl who is in love? Nope, I have a ten year old boy, who now wants to be Bieber!!! For the past two days he has spend almost all his waking hours watching the movie "Never, Say Never, and then practicing his hip hop dance moves. He's actually pretty good!!! I wake up in the morning hearing Bieber songs and go to bed with "Baby, Baby, Baby OHHHHH... I'm going a little crazy!

He is also wanting his hair to be long as well.. Too bad we just shaved it off for football! Hahaha. I love it...it giving me a taste of what is to come when my twin girls finally become this age. I cant' wait to take them to their first concert and hear them scream and cry like crazy girls. For the record I NEVER did this...I may have LOVED the New Kids on the Block but i kept all that craziness in side!!

Who was you childhood star crush???

Kristen

1 comment: