Wednesday, May 2, 2012

motherhood/versus girlhood dreams

Reader,

Today for the first moment ever I had the overwhelming feeling that i'm not going to be able to accomplish anything for myself because i'm a mother!!! Crazy...i know...and sad to that i felt this way for a few minutes but after the moment passed I realized that other women have felt this way too. All  i ever wanted to do was be a mother...and its the best thing i've done. It is stretching me in ways i never thought possible! i love those moments of snuggling with my kids and hearing them laugh..but then i have those moments of, gosh i wish i had more time to craft, more time to read, more time to write, more time..to accomplish all the silly dreams that run through my head. In fact as i write this its hard to concerntrate because my four year old is talking!! Haha. Never a moment alone to even think ...but that's okay..she wants to read a book with me..so i don't get to read or write for myself ..but i will foster the love for those thing in them until they start school and then you better believe i'm doing all those things for myself...well...at least until they come home!Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment