Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rain, sick kids and body aches make for a very LONG day!!

Dear Readers,
Still dealing with a very sick little girl. Marie has just been miserable. I feel so badly. As a mother you just want to take the sickness away. However, there is an upside when the girls are sick...they are quiet! I always know that one of them is about to get sick when they start laying on the couch and actually watching a whole program on t.V.

I myself am starting to feel those little signs of a sickness coming on. I had very little patience today and found myself doing a lot of "yoga" breathing today to calm myself down. It's just not right to lose your temper with a sick child!

Enjoyed the thunder and lightening we had this afternoon! I just can't get enough!

kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment